Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day 14 - I'm going to try

It's 2:10pm, I usually head to the pool at 2:30pm. I am still sniffling and aching but I want to try and do my work out.

I do not really know what is best in this situation, so I'll fall back to my youth. When I was on the swim team I do not remember missing work outs because of the sniffles. I do recall eating pepperoni pizza with JalapeƱos and lots of the red dry pepper stuff on top. In my mind I was going to burn the cold out of my body. I'd eat the pizza, wait 15 minutes and head to the pool. I never got the famed "cramps" that movies use when people eat before going into the water. I'll find out if my young behavior was right. I'll skip the pizza, it just does not sound that appetizing, the peppers would make my yummy ache, even if I felt good. I'll let you know what happens when I get back.

No comments: